Our Vision: To achieve the optimum health of our community
Services Available At This Practice
- Pathology - St John of God Pathology provide on site services Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm and Saturday 9am - 12noon. Please speak with your doctor or our staff. Trentham has pathology Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am - 11am
- Inpatient Care - available at the Daylesford Hospital.
- Obstetric Care - shared care is available for pregnant women birthing in Ballarat or Melbourne.
- Diabetic Educator – available on site, our Primary Care Nurse, Anne Harvey specialises in Diabetes and is available for appointments 3 days per week.
- Pap Tests - a Practice Nurse is available for pap tests on Wednesday afternoons or by pre-arrangement.
VISITING ALLIED HEALTH PRACTITIONERS
- Audiologist – Tahlia Roda
- Dietitian – Whitney Atkinson
- Hepatitis C Specialist Nurse – Kirsty Simpson
- Massage Therapist – Kate Butler
- Physiotherapists – Andrew Gallagher and Cameron Ivchenko
- Podiatrist – Kat Jones
- Psychologists - Alex Grenfell, Mark Poyser and Andrea Stewart
- Cardiologist – Dr John Zhu
- Endocrinologist – Dr Kevin Lee
- Surgeons (General and Endoscopic) – Andrew Lowe and Tom Fisher
Nurse Led Clinics
Springs Medical Centre value the impact our nursing staff can have on the long term wellbeing of our patients. As such we have dedicated nurses who run specific clinics to support the Doctors with your care.
You may have met Anne, who is our Diabetes Educator who can help with all your Diabetes needs.
Gill is our Mental Health Nurse who can provide you and your Doctor with extra support through trying times.
Skin Cancer Clinic
Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world. One in two Australians will develop skin cancer each year. Dr Brad Wyer is especially educated in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer and runs regular clinics every week - call the Springs Medical Centre to make an appointment.
a successful and adaptable primary health care service for daylesford